What's Trending on Instagram!!!

The makeup community on Instagram is evolving more and more each day. One of the latest trends out there now is the "Cloud 9" or "Starry Night" eye shadow look. I first saw this look on the highlight queen Nikkie de Jager and she looked gorgeous. When I saw her youtube tutorial on how to create this look, I wanted to try it myself!!

This look turn out nicely. I'm glad I chose the Cali Set from my YesOhYas box.

Nikkie de Jager





Strike a Pose!

Eyes | Beauty Creations Cali Set Palette 
Highlight | Estate: DewMe
Blush | Tarte Feisty Blush
Contour | City Color Contour Palette
Eyelashes | Manna Flutter Mascara Jet Black
Concealer | Tarte Creaseless Concealer Deep Sea Tan & Becca Coffee Concealer
Urban Decay All Night setting spray
Setting Powder
Lips | Laqa & Co Cloud Lips

You can learn this look too by clicking the link below to Nikie's youtube channel 
  
Have Fun! :)


Comments

Popular Posts