What's New? New Job?

Hello everyone! For those of you who are new, my name is Kamilah Lindsey and I am a professional artist with a BFA degree in Art and Design. As you can see, I've been MIA from my blog for over a week because a lot has been altered. 

I am no longer a host in the restaurant business. I got recruited by Estee Lauder to be one of their beauty sales advisers at one of their cosmetic stores in Clarksburg, MD! I finally have the job I've been searching for so long. A job where I can express my artistic talents and bring home a better paycheck. I get to help people choose which makeup foundations they need, what products they need, how to use the different products and I come in styling with my face beat with some of the products we sell, as well. 

Now with this new job, I get to try out different makeup products and showcase them on my blog and Instagram page, too. With this new job along with my blog, I can help contribute to the makeup community with my sense of style. It's a great opportunity that I am grateful to be a part of and excited to explore.

As a heads up, I will be posting more makeup looks every week and I will be posting pictorials on my blog and on my Instagram page. I am also working on my new YouTube channel where I will be posting makeup tutorials but I had to push those plans back because I am saving up for a new laptop. Apparently, Windows Vista is obsolete in computer years because I've been having trouble uploading and editing. If you see what you like or have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment and share. Let's continue to grow and spread beauty!

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely yours,

Kamilah Lindsey

Comments

Popular Posts