Vote!!!!!

Voting day was a memorable day for so many because we are sick and tired of being sick and tired! Never turn down your duty to vote because if you don't vote, you better shut the hell up because you have no right to complain when things go south for you. Some folks try to defend their reason not to vote by saying "I only vote in the presidential elections" but that's not the only important election! Voting for the right people to put in office so they can stop a corrupt "president" is more important and I don't know about you, but I'm not gonna spit on my ancestors hard work to get us to vote.

So for voting day, I created a look inspired by my "I voted" sticker







Foundation | homemade BB cream with Becca foundation, moisturizer, primer & sun screen
Eyes | Flirt Metallic Eyeshadow Palette 🎨 
Highlight | Fenty Beauty Trophy 🏆 Wife Highlight
Brows | BN maroon LP-28 lip pencil 
Contour | Xixi blush/contour set 
Eyelashes | Manna Flutter Mascara Jet Black
Concealer | Tarte Creaseless Concealer Deep Sea Tan & L’Oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Concealer correcteur
Lips | Smashbox liquid lipstick Iced Out💄 


Let Your Voice Be Heard!

Comments

Popular Posts