A Visit from Corporate!!!

For those who are new to my blog, my name is Kamilah and I am a beauty adviser currently employed by Estee Lauder. Part of my job is helping customers with their makeup needs. Explain to them the different products we sell and offer our advice/opinions and inform them of our best sales once they walk through the door. But most importantly, have our faces beat before work. That's my favorite part because I love playing with makeup.

A few weeks ago, we got a visit from corporate and it was a good visit. She came in to see how things were going at the shop and let me say, she was impressed by the new arrangements we made and how clean we've kept the shop. Because when you have a job in makeup, things can get messy and sometimes when the customers bring their kids, they tend to make a mess. Anyway, she came in with a smile on her face and my manager introduced me to her and she literally welcomed me with open arms. Not to get all in my feelings but I felt so appreciated and to have someone from corporate tell you, "I love your face" and "We're glad to have you working with us", that means a lot. Not only I got the job I want but corporate sees they got a shining star on their hands. A valuable asset they know they can count on. To put it in short words, IT MADE MY DAY!!!!

Now I'm done being deep lol. Let's take a look at the GLAM:






Foundation | homemade BB cream with Becca foundation, moisturizer, primer & sun screen
Eyes | IBY Desert Vibes Eyeshadow Palette 🎨 
Highlight | Fenty Beauty Trophy 🏆 Wife Highlight
Brows | Pudaier #4
Contour | Xixi blush/contour set
Blush | Tarte Feisty Blush
Eyelashes | Manna Flutter Mascara Jet Black
Concealer | Tarte Creaseless Concealer Deep Sea Tan & L’Oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Concealer correcteur
Lips | MAC: Royal Hour 👑💄 (we sell this shade)

Pictorial!!!

A natural Smokey Eye look 
Palette: Desert Vibes

1. Prime the lid with concealer & draw a line from the corner eye to the crease with a black eye pencil
2. Smudge out the harsh line with a clean brush with a narrow point
3. Set it with the shade Sun Down & blend it gently 
4. Pack on the shade Look Out on the lid
5. Apply Sun Down to the lower lash line
6. Apply Aurora to the brow bone & tear duct. Apply mascara & done 


   

Comments

Popular Posts