Fan Glam!!!

After watching WWE SDLive, I decided to do a Fan Glam look of the day for work. I went with Becky Lynch's Straight Fire copper, red-orange eye shadow. 





🔥Eyes | 252 ultimate palette coastal scents eyeshadow
Highlight | Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife H.L.
Blush | Tarte Feisty Blush
Contour | City Color Contour Palette
Eyelashes | Manna Flutter Mascara Jet Black
Concealer | Tarte Creaseless Concealer Deep Sea Tan & Becca Coffee Concealer
Urban Decay All Night setting spray
Ben Nye Setting Powder
Lips | Sorme Natural Lipstick & Cosmoholic by Giuliano

I rarely wear orange eye shadow, but after trying this look it's starting to grow on me. It's a nice soft look but it's still eye captivating. To take it further, I wore my black corset that looks similar to the one Becky wore. 


Pardon the blur, my phone was acting up :(  I love Becky Lynch's kick ass fashion style. She wears the fliest corsets. I love it! It screams feminine control! 



Comments

Popular Posts