Will be Modeling High Fashion Jewelry!!! Boho Queen reaches out!!

A few weeks ago, a representative of Boho Queen reached out to me on Instagram. She saw my makeup pictures and asked if I would like to be an influencer for their brand. Once I checked out her page and visited their site, I saw some of the most classy and beautiful jewelry that you wouldn't normally see. I loved it! So after consideration, I said yes. So in the future, I'll be modeling some of their gorgeous jewelry. Mostly their chokers because they're my favorite so far. So for last Wednesday, I combined the choker they sent me with one of @PPfacechart's beautiful eyes of the week. Need less to say, the jewelry complimented the eyes perfectly!



Feel like I'm about to walk the red carpet only I was headed to work lol. 





Eyes | 252 ultimate palette coastal scents eyeshadow  
Highlight | Fenty Trophy Wife highlight
Blush | Tarte Feisty Blush
Contour | City Color Contour Palette 
Eyelashes | Manna Flutter Mascara Jet Black
Concealer | Tarte Creaseless Concealer Deep Sea Tan & Becca Coffee Concealer 
Urban Decay All Night setting spray 
Ben Nye Setting Powder
Lips | NYX Lingerie LIPLI 05 (lips) & Fenty Beauty lip gloss
Eyeliner | Skone Tattooed 

Intrigued by the exquisite taste, feel free to check out their instagram page @bohoqueenjewelry






Comments

Popular Posts