July Box Headshots

So far I'm starting to adjust to the new palette from Yes Oh Yas. After studying several makeup artists on Instagram and YouTube, one thing that always came up was "going from light to dark colors". That was the same rule my painting professor would tell the class when we were working with oil paint. See how similar makeup is to art!



I usually start with a light based after cleaning up the brows with the Becca concealer. First, I applied "Cali Sun" over the full eye. Second, I applied "Take a Hike" in the crease and blend it up. Third, I applied "Summertime" into the crease and outer corners. Fourth, my favorite part, cut the crease with concealer and apply "Insta Story". Top it off with the purple eyeliner tattoo and mascara and you've got beautiful Desert Vibes eyes. My friend and co worker told me she loves these desert colors. 



For this look, I started off with the "Low-Key" eye-shadow then hit the creases with "Take a Hike" and "Sun Down". Next, I apply "Summertime" to the outer corners and under the eyes. Last, I cut the crease with the concealer and applied HEATWAVE on the lid and under the eye. I love this shade of blue and I love bold colors. Makes you stand out above the crowd! 





This is my favorite look so far. Also for this look I used the "Tarte Crease-less Deep Sea Tan Concealer" and this stuff works great! It gives full coverage, it's water proof which means it stays on when you sweat, and it goes on smoothly!

Lips | Sorme Natural Lipstick & Perse Mineral Lip Liner
Eyes | IBY Desert Vibe 12 Color Palette & Skone Insanely Intense Tattooed Eyeliner
Highlight | Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife H.L
Blush | tarte Feisty Blush
Contour | City Color Contour Palette
Eyelashes | Manna Flutter Mascara Jet Black
Concealer | Tarte Creaseless Concealer Deep Sea Tan & Becca Coffee Concealer (for brows)
Urban Decay All Night setting spray
Ben Nye Setting Powder

July is over, now it's time for August!! You can receive your very own August box by going to Yes Oh Yas https://yesohyas.com/  

Only $14.99 a month. Plus if you use the my code : KAM16 you’ll get 10% off your first box ðŸ˜Š 



Comments

Popular Posts