Last Week's Top 5 Best Looks

One of my Favorite Makeup Challenges I love to try is @ppfacecharts on instagram. Their face charts are so freakin' beautiful and colorful too. Anybody who knows me personally knows I absolutely love color. In a way, I can express myself through color. Therefore let's take a look at last week's Top 5 best looks I wore to work.

#5




Light Cherry High Beams 

#4





Crease Glitter Fire!!!
This was the first time I ever tried glitter eye liner. It turned out pretty good.

#3

Red Alert Fabulous !!!






After trying this face chart, I found a new love for autumn/warm colors. This is a look I wanna wear again soon!!

#2






Neon High Beams!!! At first I thought this look was gonna be impossible because the center was heavily pigmented with a dark aura. Before I tried this look, I went on instagram and looked up other makeup artists such as: Giuliana Maria (@giuliannaa), @lovediversity, Plouise Makeup Academy, Atarah Mayhew (@atarahmayhew), Ben Nicholas (cakefaceben), Tiffany Jones (@makeuptiffanyj) and many more!!! When I saw their makeup videos on how they broke it down step by step and found out about cutting the crease with concealer, it made this face chart look pretty easy. I can't wait to do more neon colors and cutting that crease!!!

#1

Blue High Beams!!! Friday Fun Day!!! 

 




I really do love the Blue High Beams because it's lovely winter look. Piercing Ice Cold Blue!!! BA BAM!!!

Let me know your thoughts and join me for next!

Comments

Popular Posts