Mirror Monday

Starting the week off mirroring a gorgeous "WWE Glam Squad" look worn by WWE's Alexa Bliss last Monday night. You know, that part when Ronda Rousey was about to break her arm >:)







A lovely look for a rainy Monday. Purple is one of my favorite colors that compliment my brown eyes. I miss the @wweglamsquad challenges. For this look, I didn't wear any foundation and darken the eye lids to get that deep purple glam. Since I couldn't decide between the Estae Dew Me Highlight and Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife, I wore both!!! Turned out pretty good. Can't wait to watch WWE Raw tonight. This year has gone by fast. Summerslam is right around the corner and as always The Glam Squad & Superstars will bring it!!!  

Eyes | 252 ultimate palette coastal scents eyeshadow & Estate Dew Me
Highlight | Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife H.L. & Estate: Dew Me
Blush | tarte Feisty Blush
Contour | City Color Contour Palette 
Eyelashes | Manna Flutter Mascara Jet Black
Concealer | Becca Coffee Consealer
Urban Decay All Night setting spray 
Ben Nye Setting Powder
Lips | NYX Lingerie LIPLI 05 (lips) & Fenty lip gloss

Comments

Popular Posts